I believe that fees should be straightforward, transparent, without small print and be calculated on the value of the claim or counter claim, not the value of the final settlement.
As I offer a tailored, bespoke approach to mediation, many factors can affect my fee, I always quote on a case by case basis after.
Contact me to discuss your case and for a cost solution.
Unless I am advised otherwise, all fees and expenses are shared equally between the parties.
Foreign Currencies Rates to be the GBP equivalent on day of booking.
All Fees are payable in full by BACS, FPS or Debit Card 14 days prior to the day of mediation.
Fee – General Terms
What is covered:
- Mediation fee on the day
- Review of up to 100 pages of case material.
- Pre-mediation meeting to ensure the details of their dispute is clear and fully understood. My fee provides an allowance of 2 hours of pre-mediation and preparation time per party. This can be by a video or telephone conference call, after receiving the case material, or in person with the parties separately. (In person expenses may apply)
What is not covered:
- Requirement for considerable pre-mediation contact or the review of a large volume of material
- Cost of venue (2 rooms required as a minimum, preferably 3)
- Accommodation (estimated in advance if required)
- Refreshments and victualing
- All fees and expenses exclude VAT.
Note: Different rates and conditions may apply if I am appointed by another Mediation Service.
If the mediation booking is cancelled by any of the parties, whether the matter has been settled or otherwise, or for any other reason does not take place after a time and date has been fixed and a fee has been paid, I reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the agreed fee payable had the mediation taken place. The remaining 50% will be equally split and returned to the parties.
In the event that the mediation booking is cancelled by any of the parties, whether the matter has been settled or otherwise, or for any other reason does not take place after a time and date has been fixed and a fee has been paid 5 days (including non-working days and weekends) or less before the agreed time and date, I reserve the right to charge the parties 100% of the agreed fee payable.
Any expenses incurred will be charged at cost and split equally between the parties.
Other terms may apply if the mediation booking has been rescheduled or postponed.
In the unlikely event of a cancellation of your mediation by entrenched.wpengine.com, or alteration to the timing, date or location of the mediation, in such a way as to preclude the attendance of the parties and/or the parties representatives, there will be a full refund of the fees received with any further liability is disclaimed.