Skip to the content
How will mediation benefit me?
- Through the mediation process, you will own and, have full control of your dispute.
- You, the parties, are the decision makers.
- You have a voice; you get to say what you feel you need to say…you get to be heard!
- You have the opportunity to get results without fighting the matter out in court
- You have the opportunity to bring an end to all the stress and anxiety of the conflict.
- The process can help reconcile, maintain a relationship or a commercial alliance, not drive a wedge between you.
What does it cost?
- The cost is a fraction of the exorbitant, often painful, and destructive process of litigation.
- The cost of the mediation is fixed and known upfront.
- Fees are straightforward, transparent, without small print and in proportion to the value of the claim, not the value of the settlement.
- In general terms, all parties buy into the process, fees and expenses are shared equally
Will it work for me?
- Mediation is a structured process that is an effective solution to resolve disputes.
- You should be completely serious about settling your dispute and be of the mindset that a resolution can and will be reached.
- The better planned you are for the mediation, the more you engage into the spirit of the mediation in time and effort, the more you will get from it.
- It is not a win or lose situation.
- It is a tried and proven process to resolving disputes that has shown to work 85% of the time!